PR and Marketing Achievements for Charities
Here are a few examples of our achievements while working for charities:
- When Solution Factors took over writing the fundraising section of a charity magazine, response rates trebled.
- Solution Factors wrote a series of donor magazines, based on information from technical reports, to support sustained sponsorship of children for an international charity.
- Within just two weeks, Solution Factors generated media coverage to help a children’s charity win a televised fundraising competition by receiving a large number of public votes.
- Solution Factors achieved extensive regional media coverage for a three-day charity bike ride, and helped recruit 45 teams, who raised in excess of £100,000. We also attracted new support from an international cycling brand and an ex-GB road champion.
- In the few weeks before National Adoption Week, Solution Factors ran a successful social media campaign for a local adoption charity. The campaign increased their Facebook post reach by over 3000%, created 190 new LinkedIn connections and opened a dialogue between the charity and potential adopters who saw the campaign. The success and originality of the campaign was later commended at a trustee day.
- The founder of Solution Factors worked with a local photographer in running a publicity event for Operation Christmas Child. It attracted new corporate support from household names, and during the event thousands of donations were made by members of the public. On following some of the donations to destinations in Belarus, Solution Factors wrote stories for the media which triggered unprecedented responses from editors saying how moved they were.
Please contact us for more information.