PR and Marketing Achievements in the Finance Industry
Here are a few examples of our achievements for clients in the finance industry.
- After taking over the direct marketing of an IFA company from another agency, Solution Factors began generating qualified business leads from a database that had produced nothing for two years.
- By polishing the client’s website content and taking over e-newsletter creation and follow-up, Solution Factors handed well-qualified leads to the IFA for closure.
- A single, well-placed editorial feature generated £50,000’s worth of business in one week for an international accountancy and business advisory practice.
- We provided an interim marketing director and executive, together with a bolt-on PR and marketing department, to launch and establish an online accounting and business advisory company. Its founders previously held senior roles in Big Four organisations, and the business attracted adventurous entrepreneurs from across the UK.
- Solution Factors ghost-writes for key commentators in the finance industry. This has included a member of the Bank of England’s panel of economic stability, various economists and a member of the FSA’s governing committee.
- Solution Factors was involved in renaming and rebranding an international property investment company. Six months after replacing the company website, the founder closed the UK’s largest commercial property deal and a little later opened three new offices overseas.
Please contact us
for more information.