Distribution Lines Reliant on Co-marketing
Certain business-to-business industries heavily rely on co-marketing and channel management – none more so than technology and infrastructure organisations. Solution Factors has a long track record of providing co-marketing services for manufacturers and resellers or distributors. Here are some examples.
- Within seven months of taking over the UK marketing arm of a global technology vendor, the MD told Rachael that they were now outperforming all other national branches in datacentre solution sales.
- Solution Factors wrote the entire content for the European website of a well-known medical technology brand and created direct marketing material which remained unchanged and in use for 12 months.
- With only lab results and an interview with the developer as background information, Solution Factors wrote product literature for a novel PSA test – the first of its kind.
- Solution Factors helped an IT services company grow from 14 to 32 employees and from one to six offices within two years.
- Solution Factors demystified an established computer services company’s offering, and promoted it primarily through direct marketing. It grew from £8 million to £24 million in six years, without a significant increase in headcount
- Upgrading an IT services company’s image and clearly explaining its technical services took it from one to five employees – within nine months.